Do you have an ETA of ACME v2 production endpoint?
Hi Tor Ø. Stenvaag
We haven’t decided on the deploy date for v2 yet.
Once we have support for it in production, we will publish information in the Community.
It would be super if you deployed v2.
We have a couple hundred certs waiting because our v1 code was obsoleted 14 months ago.
This is the official community of Buypass. A Root CA located in Norway.